BUY NOW FROM AMAZON CANADA
BUY NOW FROM AMAZON USA
BIG AIR Louvered Container Vents are engineered to be installed anywhere on shipping container sidewalls, end walls, or doors - from floor to ceiling.
► Other vent designs can only be installed right up against the top rail of containers and stick out up to 4" causing the container doors to damage the vents when they fully swing open.
► Other vent designs that protrude add width to a shack or sea can which may require the need for over width permits to transport.
The BIG AIR Louvered Container Vents come with a marking guide to make cutting a hole as easy as possible! Rivets and self-tapping screws are also included (we recommend using rivets).
A minimum of two vents are required per container for temperature & moisture control in temperate climates. Four vents per container are suggested in tropical climates. For HAZMAT ventilation, two vents installed high and two vents installed low is suggested. Customer's responsibility to ensure OSHA compliance when storing hazardous materials.
Eliminate moisture and excess heat with our state-of-the-art computer-modeled design. Made with highly durable Polypropylene and Aluminum, the BIG AIR will never rust!
The variables inside a shipping container are always changing. When the combination of those variables creates an environment prone to humidity, condensation will happen.
The above-mentioned variables include, but are not limited to the following:
► Interior temperature
► Exterior temperature
► Wind direction
► Wind speed
► Adequate airflow under the container
► Direct sunlight to roof
► Direct sunlight to walls/doors
► Type of contents stored
► The volume of contents stored inside
► Color of container
► Specifically the roof
► Number of stock vents in the container
- Engineered to be installed anywhere on shipping container side walls, end walls or doors from floor to ceiling. Fits: 8', 9', 10', 20', 40', 45', 48', 53' corrugated and smooth wall shipping containers, van trailers & all wood construction buildings
- Utilizes Duraflo 680812 CSA Approved Gable Vent
- High UV Resistant Polypropylene and Laser Cut Aluminum Frame will never rust!
- 30, 45, or 60 Sq. In. Net Free Area, depending on the size of vent you choose
- Big Air 30 = 9” x 10 ½” Rough Opening
- Big Air 45 = 9" x 14" Rough Opening
- Big Air 60 = 9” x 17 ⅞” Rough Opening
- Disclaimer: Ensure Your Container Complies With OSHA When Storing Hazardous Materials